Yes! Please contact your Customer Success Representative or email [email protected] to activate this feature. Once active you will have the option to bulk publicize your lottery results and then a new variable to include the application status for all schools a student has applied to.
For instructions on using this feature, please see below:
1. All School Sites will run their lottery. They can review the results and export them from the Lottery Results page but they will NOT make any offers.
2. The main admin publicizing the notifications will go to the Make Offers page and see the link at the very end stating, "To make all lottery results public across all schools and grade levels at the same time, click here."
3. Click this to Bulk Publicize the lottery WITHOUT sending the automatic notification
4. You will receive an email when the system is done updating the status of all the applications. Once this is done, go to the Application Index and filter for applications in the status of Offered or Waitlisted.
5. Click on the checkbox on the top left of the table to Select All.
6. Choose Email/SMS from the Bulk Actions menu to message all of the individual applicants (NOTE: do this through the Application Index rather than the Communications menu, as it will ensure a message is sent per applicant rather than per application)
7. Compose your message and be sure to drop in the School Application Statuses variable.
This will list all the applications associated with that student and inform them of whether they were Offered or Waitlisted.
This can also be used in the Mail Letters if you wish to compose a letter containing all application statuses OR you can mail letters on a School by School basis if you wish.