SchoolMint admin may replace and save a new soft-copy file within a submitted application.
1. Make sure the desired new document is saved in the file format SchoolMint supports.
2. Locate the student within the Application Index.
3. Click View to see their Student Profile.
4. Click Edit on the application you want to revise.
5. Scroll to desired File Upload question.
A. Before replacing, View the file currently uploaded.
B. To replace the current document, click Upload.
6. Locate the file within the saved documents on the device. Click Open to replace the file.
7. When done uploading a new file, scroll up to the top of the application to click Save Changes to successfully replace the original file upload.