You can tell parents:
1. Go to your school's SchoolMint site.
2. Log in to your SchoolMint account or create a new account if you are new to SchoolMint.
3. From the "Student Dashboard" you will see two types of activity: "Important and Active" and "For Your Records."
Under Important and Active, if your child has been accepted to a school, you will see options to Register or Withdraw.
4. On the chart listing all of your applications, select "register" next to the student you wish to register (you will register all of your children separately).
5. You will now be taken to your registration forms page. Click on each form and it will expand, allowing you to fill out the questions and upload any required documents.
6. You can select "Save Progress" at any time.
7. When finished, hit "Submit." You will be directed back to the Student Dashboard.
You will see an updated status of Registration Completed for that student.