When someone declines a spot, your "Make Offers" page will show one spot as being available, and will show you the student at the top of the waitlist for that grade as being eligible for offer. If five people decline spots, then the "Make Offers" page will show five spots as being available, and show the top five students on the waitlist. You will then have the option select the student(s) and "Make offers".
Articles in this section
- Lottery Checklist: How to Prep For and Run a SchoolMint Lottery
- Applying or Removing Priorities
- Budgeting Open Seats
- Cancelling Duplicate Applications
- Current Offers v.s. Pending Offers v.s Accepted Offers
- Custom Lottery Priority - "Multiples"
- Enabling the Dynamic Sibling Priority
- Exporting Lottery Results
- FAQ: How do we add applications to the waitlist after the lottery is run?
- FAQ: If someone declines an offer, how do we offer that seat to a waitlisted student?