When someone declines a spot, your "Make Offers" page will show one spot as being available, and will show you the student at the top of the waitlist for that grade as being eligible for offer. If five people decline spots, then the "Make Offers" page will show five spots as being available, and show the top five students on the waitlist. You will then have the option select the student(s) and "Make offers".
Articles in this section
- Waitlist Rollover: Questions To Consider
- Waitlist Movement
- Putting a Student Back on the Waitlist
- Viewing Your Waitlist
- Rolling Over Your Waitlist
- FAQ: Why are parents are not able to see lottery/waitlist results?
- FAQ: If someone declines an offer, how do we offer that seat to a waitlisted student?
- FAQ: How do we add applications to the waitlist after the lottery is run?
- Importing an Existing Waitlist