The first is SchoolMint's standard application template. The questions in the standard application form can be turned on and off at your desire. Please note that the wording and layout on these questions is not editable. To edit the standard application template:
1. Go to Settings --> Manage Forms
2. Go to Application Forms
3. Click Action --> View next to the Application Form
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Application Form, click "Edit"
5. Proceed through the flow by clicking Next. You can toggle sections on and off:
6. You can also set questions as optional, required, or hidden: