Custom Messages are a great resource to help guide your families along the application flow, and give them instructions in the Sign Up and Log In pages.
Custom Messages can be added in the following pages:
- Sign Up
- Log In
- Forgot Username
- Forgot Password
- Select School year / student / grade
- Select School
- Rank Schools
- Header Message
- Submit Application Confirmation Popup
- Student Dashboard
- Enter an Access Code
Steps to Create and Edit Custom Messages:
Go to Settings --> Custom Messages
You will have the option to Create, Edit or Customize the message for each page:
Custom Messages will appear in a yellow box along in their respective page. The Header Message will be visible in the top banner, throughout SchoolMint.
How To: Add Images in a Custom Message
- You can now upload images from your own computer! We support JPEG, PNG, and GIF files, and images up to 20MB. This is available when creating communications, custom messages and other similar pages.
- Header graphics should be 600-700 pixels wide.
- General images in communication content need to be 480 pixels wide or smaller.
- Please make sure images are with a proportional height.