Creating an “Event” through Interest Tracker
- After logging in as an administrator, click on Settings, and go to “Manage Interest Tracking”.
- Click ‘Add Event’ to create an event to track family interest at:
- Step 1: Add Event Name - Add an event name to be used for the event. The event name will also be part of the event URL, so you will want to make it short and user friendly! You have the option to prompt parents to continue to the application form once they have submitted an interest tracker form. This is useful for events that you conduct after your application period is opened, so that you are able to accept applications for interested families right away!
- Step 2: Select Schools for this Interest Form - You will be able to select which school(s) will be displayed in the Interest Form. Note: this can not be edited once an interest tracker event is created.
- Your URL will appear on the Manage Events page. The school(s) displayed in the Interest Tracker Event will also be displayed.
- Log out, and then paste this url into the browser parents will be using for your event. This is where parents will enter their phone number or email if they are interested.