First, you will need to have voice calling enabled on your account. To enable voice calling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your SchoolMint representative.
Inserting a voice message into any SchoolMint Communications is possible in all of the ways you can send an email and/or text message to a group of students or individuals. Please note that voice messages only get sent to the mobile number in the account.
Here are all the possible locations where one can insert a voice message to accompany the email or text message:
- Application Index
- Bulk Action
- Student Profile
- Unconfirmed Addresses report
- Duplicate Applications report
- Interested Families > Family Report
- Send Message
- Accounts without an Application
- Draft Applications
- RSVP Tracker
- Validate Priorities
- Manage Registrations
- Manage Re-enrollments
- Manage Packets
Once enabled, you will see an additional step within the communications page:
You can send two types of voice messages:
1. You can enter text, which will be converted to speech. To do so, click on the "Enter Text" tab in Step 4. Enter the message and click "Send"
2. You can upload a recorded .wav file. You can record a free .wav file here. Once recorded, click on "Upload File", attach the .wav file, and click "Send"