There are four types of events available for use within SchoolMint:
1. Standard Events - This type of event is informational, and families will not be able to interact with it or submit RSVPs.
2. RSVP by Account Events - This type of event creates a URL, that you can message to families. You can also include this event in a registration, re-enrollment or general packet. Families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on an account level.
3. RSVP by Application Events - This type of event does not create a URL. However, families can still submit RSVPs by including the event in a registration, re-enrollment or general packet. Finally, families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on a student level.
4. Appointment by Application
- This event type is meant for 1:1 appointment scheduling
- Families can schedule an appointment if you include this event in a registration packet
- For example, a family can schedule an appointment to bring in paperwork such as birth certificates and proof of residency as part of the registration process
- This type of event does not create a URL
- Families and admins can schedule an appointment on an application level