There are four types of events available for use within SchoolMint:
1. Standard Events - This type of event is informational, and families will not be able to interact with it or submit RSVPs. Not Recommended.
2. RSVP by Account Events - This type of event creates a URL, that you can message to families. You can also include this event in a registration, re-enrollment or general packet. Families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on an account level.
3. RSVP by Application Events - This type of event does not create a URL. However, families can still submit RSVPs by including the event in a registration packet only. Finally, families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on an application level.
4. Appointment by Application
- This event type is meant for 1:1 appointment scheduling
- Families can schedule an appointment if you include this event in a registration packet only
- For example, a family can schedule an appointment to bring in paperwork such as birth certificates and proof of residency as part of the registration process
- This type of event does not create a URL
- Families and admins can schedule an appointment on an application level
Join Homeroom - the SchoolMint Customer Community
We built this community to help successful SchoolMint educators connect, share best practices, and learn from each other in our unique, helpful, and fun environment. Inside Homeroom, you will find actionable content that’s worth sharing with your team and educational activities that will help you optimize your use of all SchoolMint products. Click here to claim your seat in Homeroom.