Changing the Grade/ School a Student is Applying for:
To change the grade or school of an applicant, or add additional schools, you will need to resubmit an application for them to the correct grade or school(s).
To re-submit an application:
- Determine the parent's username. You can find the parent’s username under the “Username” column of the Applicant Index
- Go to "Admissions" → “Create Applications”
- Enter the parent's username under the field "Sign up a Parent".
- Select the school year
- Select the student you are looking for.
- Select the correct grade the student should be applying for.
- Select the correct school the student should be applying for.
- Re-submit the application. You won't have to re-enter any information that has already been entered by you or the parent.