NOTE: Please provide SchoolMint a minimum of 4 weeks advance notice before your re-enrollment starting date of your re-enrollment plans and needs. Re-enrollment takes a bit more time and involves more steps than registration of current students even if this isn't your first year with SchoolMint.
Here are the steps for how we manage re-enrollment through SchoolMint:
1. You need to create Re-enrollments for your existing students not in SchoolMint:
- Option 1: You provide us an export from your Student Information System (SIS) containing your current student data. This would include items such as first and last name, school entering, and grade entering, among others. Here is an example re-enrollment import template that will create accounts for students and provides some additional explanation for some of the columns.
- Option 2: If your re-enrolling students are already in the SchoolMint system (as either new or returning students), please refer to this help article about rolling over students.
2. [If using Option 1] We import your current student data into the system (process takes 1-2 weeks).
Once imported, all student records will display within Manage Re-enrollments.
3. [If using Option 2] and your students are new to SchoolMint and in registered statuses:
From the Application Index, filter by one school name, one grade level, and one of/or all the four statuses (Accepted, Registration In Progress, Registration Completed, Registration Verified). Select all of the students you need to create re-enrollments for, and click the Create Re-enrollments button. Select the School Name and Grade Level for the next school year to create the re-enrollment record.
4. You tie the re-enrollment forms together online through the creation of what is called the "Re-enrollment packet". This is very similar to creating a registration packet. See guides attached:
5. Here is a re-enrollment tutorial webinar regarding re-enrollment. To access the webinar, please enter the following password: SMWebinars2015
If you'd like to go through this process, please email us at email@example.com so we can start your SIS export and provide you a reasonable timeline for completion. Please email any additional questions you may have.