Follow the steps below to create an event:
Go to Settings --> Manage Events
Click on Create Event
A pop-up will appear. Fill in the following information:
Step 1: Select the event type.
There are four types of events available for use within SchoolMint:
1. Standard Events - This type of event is informational, and families will not be able to interact with it or submit RSVPs. Not Recommended.
2. RSVP by Account Events - This type of event creates a URL, that you can message to families. You can also include this event in a registration, re-enrollment or general packet. Families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on an account level.
3. RSVP by Application Events - This type of event does not create a URL. However, families can still submit RSVPs by including the event in a registration packet only. Finally, families and admins will be able to submit an RSVP for the event on an application level.
4. Appointment by Application
- This event type is meant for 1:1 appointment scheduling
- Families can schedule an appointment if you include this event in a registration packet only
- For example, a family can schedule an appointment to bring in paperwork such as birth certificates and proof of residency as part of the registration process
- This type of event does not create a URL
- Families and admins can schedule an appointment on an application level
Step 2: Name the event
Step 3: Add the event's description
Step 4: Add information on the event's location
Step 5: Add session date/time and capacity.
- You can create multiple sessions for events by clicking "Add Session".
- You can also set an event's capacity, or leave the field blank if there is no capacity.
- Select if "I'm unable to attend any of the available times" is an option and save the event