You can utilize the Application Index filters to narrow down your search results.
- Go to the Application Index
- Filter by the desired criteria. You can filter by:
- Groups - The group of schools, if enabled.
- Schools - The applying school.
- Statuses - The application's current status.
- Priorities - Priorities or tags assigned to that application.
- District - District where the student currently resides (based on their current address).
- Grade - The applying grade.
Please note: for each filter, you can select one or multiple values!
Once you have the desired filter in place, simply click the Search button to view your results.
Why might there be a delay in loading the full results from the Application Index filter function?
The Application Index functions via "lazy loading", which means that instead of having to wait for the full index to load prior to showing results, we go ahead and start showing you the first entries (1000 at a time), while loading the rest.
Instead of starting to search right away, wait until you see all of the entries loaded then start to search for the student via the "Filter your query here" box. If you start to search before the entries are loaded, then the system will halt the loading.