How to re-enroll with an access code:
- Please access the SchoolMint website with the URL link provided by the school (i.e. Appletree.schoolmint.net). If you already have an account, go ahead and login. If this is the first time, select the option to "Sign-up". Here on how to create an account.
- New accounts might get a message prompting you start and application, or claim the "Access Code," choose "go here."
- If you have direct access to your "Student Dashboard" choose the box "Add Returning Student" on the right side.
- This will take you to an area were you can enter the "Access Code", a six digit code, provided by the school.
- Finally confirm the student will be returning, select continue and complete all the available forms and required information.
Join Homeroom - the SchoolMint Customer Community
We built this community to help successful SchoolMint educators connect, share best practices, and learn from each other in our unique, helpful, and fun environment. Inside Homeroom, you will find actionable content that’s worth sharing with your team and educational activities that will help you optimize your use of all SchoolMint products. Click here to claim your seat in Homeroom.