Si no puede ver este articulo en Español, puede cambiar el idioma en la esquina inferior derecha.
How to re-enroll with an access code:
- Please access the SchoolMint website with the URL link provided by the school (i.e. appletree.schoolmint.net). If you already have an account, go ahead and log in. If this is the first time using SchoolMint, select the option to Sign-up. Check out our guide here on how to create an account.
- New accounts might get a message prompting you to start and application, or claim the "Access Code," choose go here.
- For accounts with existing records, scroll right and choose the box "Add Returning Student". Not need to start a new application, or use the "Add/Edit New Student Application" button.
- This will take you to an area where you can enter the "Access Code", a six-digit alphanumeric code, provided by the school.
- Finally confirm the student will be returning, select continue and complete all the available forms and required information.
Didn't receive an access code? Check out this guide on how to Re-Enroll without an access code.
Still stuck after trying the above? Contact our support team! You can send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (855) 957-3535 and press 1 for family support. We’re available from 9 am CST to 5 pm CST Monday to Friday.