Si no puede ver este articulo en Español, puede cambiar el idioma en la esquina inferior derecha.
How to re-enroll with an access code:
- Please access the SchoolMint website with the URL link provided by the school (i.e. appletree.schoolmint.net). If you already have an account, go ahead and log in. If this is the first time using SchoolMint, select the option to Sign-up. Check out our guide here on how to create an account.
- New accounts might get a message prompting you to start and application, or claim the "Access Code," choose go here.
- For accounts with existing records, scroll right and choose the box "Add Returning Student". Not need to start a new application, or use the "Add/Edit New Student Application" button.
- This will take you to an area where you can enter the "Access Code", a six-digit alphanumeric code, provided by the school.
- Finally confirm the student will be returning, select continue and complete all the available forms and required information.
Didn't receive an access code? Check out this guide on how to Re-Enroll without an access code. You can also contact your school directly for more help.
I don’t see Knox as Azaleas reenrolling school for next year ! How do I reenroll Azalea to Knox ?
hello good afternoon please I need help I have problems in filling out the school application for my daughter natally banegas? I'm being asked for a school access code and I do not have it
Article is closed for comments.