Please note – this feature is only available to schools using a direct integration with the following SIS vendors: Aeries, Chalkable, PowerSchool, Software Answers.
The Sync to SIS feature is at least a 4-step process, with 2 additional steps depending on the student records selected.
1. Navigate to Admissions > Sync to SIS.
2. Select Records to Sync
- School: Select 1 school to sync at a time
- Status: Registration Completed, Registration Verified, Re-Enrollment Completed, Re-Enrollment Verified.
- Sync Status: Not Exported
- SIS Student ID: displays data wherever SchoolMint already has a corresponding SIS Student ID. You can search by this ID either by sorting this column, or by entering an ID number in top right search box labelled 'Filter your query here'
- Student Name
- Student Type: New or Returning
- Accepted, Registration In Progress, Registration Completed, Registration Verified
- Re-Enrollment In Progress, Re-Enrollment Completed, Re-Enrollment Verified
- Sync Status: Event when student was synced
- Updated At: Date/Time stamp
- Admin Actions: Sync to SIS, View Forms, Mark as Exported
3. Take one of the following actions:
- Sync to SIS
- Mark as Exported
- Download to SIS
- Export as CSV/XLS
4. Start the Sync
When clicking Sync to SIS, you are prompted “You are about to sync (#) applications. Are you sure?” You can select Yes to continue, No to cancel.
The sync may take a few minutes while the system is retrieving data for the selected students.