Si no puede ver este articulo en Español, puede cambiar el idioma en la esquina inferior derecha.
Some schools implement a "waitlist" when there are more students applying than spots they can offer.
In these instances, after applying may be placed on a waitlist. Some schools will allow parents to see the number they are on the waitlist, other schools choose not to provide this information.
If the school makes an offer you'll be notified by email, text message, or both depending on your contact preferences. If you'd like to change your contact preferences check out our guide here on how to change your contact preference. Please note that the school will not send any notifications regarding waitlist updates/movement, but you can keep an eye on the application status from the Student Dashboard in your account.
The waitlist is managed by the school administration, not SchoolMint. If you'd like answers to questions like the ones below, please contact the school directly as they will be the best resource.
- When will I get in? When will I get an offer?
- How fast does the waitlist move?
- Is there a chance we'll get an offer before the school year starts?
- Why has the waitlist number gone up, and not down?
- What is my waitlist number?
- If I get in, will I have to buy uniforms?
- If I accept an offer, will the other applications be "Withdrawn"?
If you received an email that your student has been waitlisted but you do not see the application, try the following steps:
- Verify that you are logged in to the correct account. Emails with application status changes usually include the username. If you are logged in to an account with no applications, please log out of the account. If you don't remember your username, check-in with the school.
- If you can see the application but the status is still Submitted, check-in with your school. The results to the lottery may not be available yet.