Some schools implement a "waitlist" when there are more students applying than spots they can offer.
In this instances, after applying you'll be placed on a waitlist, some schools will allow parents to see the number they are on the waitlist, other organizations choose not to provide this information.
If the school makes and offer you'll be notified by email, text message, or both. This will depend on your SchoolMint account "Contact Preferences". Here on how to change contact preferences. Also How to accept an offer.
The "waitlist" is managed only by the organizations, not SchoolMint. If you have some questions like this, please contact the school directly, and they might be able to give you answers.
- When will I get in? When will I get an offer?
- How fast the waitlist moves?
- Is there a change we'll get an offer before the school year starts?
- Why the waitlist number has gone up , and not down?
- What is my waitlist number?
- If I get in, will I have to buy uniforms?
- If I accept an offer, will the other applications be "Withdrawn"?