How to submit applications with the SchoolMint App:
- Download SchoolMint from Google Play or AppStore. Set up your account or login to an existing one.
- Make sure the student information has been added to your "Family Profile." You can access this option from the app menu. Here on how to add a student
- You'll see a message prompting you to start a new application. Select the name of the school you want to apply. Or click on the green box "Create/Edit Application" from your main Dashboard.
- Select the student name, fill out all the required information (marked with a star), and complete all the steps.
- If you want to continue the application another time select the option to "Save Progress."
- Finally, confirm all the information is correct and click on the "Submit" box. You'll see the new application information from your app Dashboard.