SchoolMint offers a mobile app. This app makes the process of application, registration and re-enrollment easier for parents who do not have access to a computer. The SchoolMint app is available for Android phones and tablets as well as iPhones and iPads.
If you are experiencing trouble using the app, there are a few easy step to try:
- Make sure you have the latest app update.
- Visit the Google Play or the App Store and verify there are not pending updates available.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. To assure a better performance of the app we recommend connecting to a wi-fi network.
- Restart the application. Close all programs and re-open SchoolMint again.
- Most issues are resolved after these simple steps but if your problem should continue, please email our Parent Support Team at email@example.com for more help.