SchoolMint is an online enrollment and communication platform, working with public, charters and private schools, to make the enrollment process for parents easier, and faster.
SchoolMint offers different options, so parents can apply and register with a computer or mobile device. They can upload student documents, pay fees, check application status, and even select the method in which you prefer to receive your school’s communications, by email or text, even voice messaging.
Also "School Search" from SchoolMint is an App that will allow parents find different schools they can apply within SchoolMint.
Ask the school you want to apply for, the SchoolMint URL link or download the app from the Google Play or App Store to start:
- Create an Account.
- Apply for one or multiple schools.
- Check the status of your application, get notified when your child gets and offer.
- Get messages and emails from the school, important announcements, offers and more.
- Re-enroll your child, take pictures of required documents, and simply upload them to the registration.
- Forget about spending time at the school's office filling out paper work, you can do it from your home, office even on the go, with the app.
Have technical question?
Check our support center for easy step-by-step articles here.
Contact our support team, Submit a request or call (855) 957-3535.