Below is a guide on how to use the Move Student to another account feature:
- Go to the Student Profile of the student you would like to move.
- Click on the icon to the right of Account Login.
- Enter the destination account's username, and click the Look up account button.
- You can ensure the destination account is correct by verifying the Guardians and students in the account.
- Finally, click the Move Student button.
What happens when I click Move Student?
- The student and all applications/registrations/Re-Enrollments across all of the applicant's organizations will be moved to the destination account.
- Guardians in both the original and destination accounts will be notified that this change was processed
- A success banner with text "Student has been moved successfully" will be displayed at the top of your screen.
- The account login will update on the Student Profile.
If you run into any issues or don't see this option on a student's profile please to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.