Manage Reports & Dashboards
1) Where can I find a report that includes all my Application Data?
- Under Reports-Custom Reports, you will find all application form data for your students.
- When you generate this report, each column will present the data from your application form and supplemental questions.
- One common reason to run this report is to view the "How Did You Hear About Us?" responses for all of your applying students. This marketing question helps schools focus their efforts.
2) What are the parent education level codes?
- When looking into your application/registration/re-enrollment data if you used this question "Parent education level."
- In the SchoolMint reports, we list the following abbreviations.
- Parent education level key:
- CG - College Graduate
- SC - Some College
- PG - Graduate Degree or Higher
- HS - High School Graduate
- NH - Not a High School Graduate
- DS - Decline to State