UPGRADING Zebra iMZ220 FIRMWARE
Upgrading the firmware version of that is running on your Zebra Mobile Printer
Checking firmware version
· Turn off the printer
· Hold in the feed key
· Turn the printer back on, waiting for some of the media to start feeding. At this point, release the feed key.
Communication with printer and ability to send files/commands to the printer as well as the firmware file to upgrade the unit.
You will require the following:
· A Microsoft based Windows Computer
· A Mini- B USB Cable
· The Firmware update Utility called ZDownloader that can be downloaded from the Zebra Website HERE
· The Firmware update V73.20.15Z can be downloaded from the Zebra Website HERE
For your convenience, the files will also be attached to this knowledge base article below
Below is a recommended procedure for upgrading the firmware running on your Mobile Printer
Install Zdownloader Utility and unpack V73.20.15Z.zip file
Open the ZDownloader, click on the file menu item "Printer" and select “Auto Detect”
Then this one.
8. Select the printer that shows USB as the Port.
9. Select "File", "Select Firmware File"
10. Browse to the location of the saved firmware file and click "Open"
11. From the top menu select "Printer", "Download All"
It will take a few minutes to download while the progress message displays.