What is covered in this article?
- Frequently Inform Families Of Changing Information
- Transition Families to Fully Paperless Process
- Monitor Ongoing Updates and Student Progress
- Other suggestions? Best practices?
- Register for upcoming webinars!
- Review past SchoolMint newsletters!
In this time of COVID-19, and as preparations for the new school year have become even more important, SchoolMint Enrollment is committed to helping you stay connected to your families.
Frequently Inform Families Of Changing Information
Take advantage of the following communication channels as important school decisions are made for the Fall:
- Utilize Custom Messages to inform families how to contact you over summer break or when to expect future school announcements
- Attach Voice Calling* to your ad-hoc email and text message communications to provide an additional speech-to-text option
- Transform your site’s Custom Welcome Page* to attract and inform families with custom text, photos, and video.
Transition Families to Fully Paperless Process
As in-person enrollment appointments and events are eliminated, online form submission allows families to easily enroll from desktop or mobile devices, including the ability to upload required documents and receive real-time confirmation. Your enrollment team will be able to track form completion, send reminders, and review submitted forms and documents online. Schools can even submit or edit forms on behalf of parents who need additional support.
Monitor Ongoing Updates and Student Progress
As you continue to enroll new and returning students, take advantage of monitoring a student’s progress.
- Observe the Conversion Funnel to identify students are moving through enrollment statuses;
- Watch the different pre-built Dashboards display the ongoing student progress
- Create General Packets* of required forms, document uploads, etc. for year-round school purposes: updating contacts, permission slips, extracurricular donations, etc.
- Create additional Student Tags to further track a student through your many enrollment flows
*Indicates a premium feature that your Customer Success representative can discuss with you in greater depth to add to your SchoolMint contract.
Other suggestions? Best practices?
What successes have you had currently engaging families during COVID-19? What recommendations would you share with other schools?
Register for upcoming webinars!
If any of the features mentioned sound like something that could help your school/organization or you are interested in learning more, please register for this month’s free webinar. If you know anyone who may also be interested, please invite them. Or watch now!
Review past SchoolMint newsletters!
SchoolMint Enrollment pledges to keep you informed of product updates. Bookmark this page to reread SchoolMint newsletters!
In conclusion, SchoolMint stands in solidarity with the Black community. We reject systemic/institutional racism in all forms and we add our voices to the call for the complete elimination of these intolerable practices in our society. SchoolMint is wholly committed to the mission under which we were founded - to promote equitable access to education for all students and their families, especially students of color and historically marginalized communities. We are dedicated to the cause of equity and work hand-in-hand with educators to drive meaningful improvements in our schools and our society at large.
The SchoolMint Team