One of the most common questions is: "What does the status I see on the application or registration mean?"
Here you can find a list of the most common status and their meaning.
- "Submitted”: Status of all applications when first submitted.
- "Cancelled”: This is the status if the application or registration was canceled by the school or the parent.
- “Withdrawn”: This is the status if the application or registration was withdrawn by the school or the parent.
- "Waitlisted”: This is the status that is given after the lottery is run and the student did not get a seat for the school yet
- "Accepted”: This is the status if parents accept an offer.
- "Declined”: This is the status if an offer was declined by the parent.
- "Rescinded”: This is the status if the school revokes the offer. you can contact the school for more details.
- "Registration in Progress”: This means the registration forms are not completed yet and have not been sent.
- "Registration Complete or verified”: This means the registration has been completed and that we do not have any other steps to be completed on SchoolMint’s side.
If you have any questions regarding why the application or registration has been updated to a certain status, and you do not know or understand why we suggest you contact the school directly and ask them for the reason since they are the only ones that manage that information.
Do you have a support question? Please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 957-3535.