Unpacking your new printer
View this video to review the the contents of your new ZQ310 printer shipment: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printers/mobile/zq320.html
Please Note: The ZQ300 SERIES AC TO USB ADAPTER is sold separately. Part # Zebra (PWR-WUA5V12W0US) POWER SUPPLY-100-240 VAC, 5 V, 2.5 A WITH US PLUG.
Please visit the manufacturer's web site to view other helpful How-To videos: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printers/mobile/zq320.html#dynamicvideolist_563
Pairing your Zebra iMZ220 or ZQ310 mobile printer to an android device
Note: Depending on what version of Android you are running, the icons and screens may look a little different than your screen, but the instructions are the same across all Android versions.
(instructions using Android 7.1)
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Verify that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Your device scans for and displays the IDs of all available Bluetooth devices in range. If your mobile device stops scanning before your Bluetooth device is ready, touch Search for devices.
- Touch the ID of the Bluetooth device in the list to pair with it. This is normally the serial number located on the bottom of the unit.
- Follow the instructions to complete the pairing.
- If you’re prompted to enter a passcode, try entering 0000 or 1234 (the most common passcodes), or consult the documentation that came with the device.
- If the pairing is successful, your device connects to the device.