Please see the details below regarding recent updates to Hero
Web Platform Release 8/25/2020 (No downtime)
- Users can now right click to navigate to students from report records.
- iOS 2.3 is Live in the App Store
This build contains the following changes:
- Student access now available - Hero student users can now access the new Hero app with an existing student account, allowing them to see their points, upcoming disciplinary actions, student passport and more.
- Custom Groups (new view) - Hero staff users can now access custom groups, which allows them to create custom groups of students for classroom-like behavior tracking. Users must have the "Admin Custom Groups" permission in order to use this feature.
- Event Tracking - Hero staff users can now use the new app to track events.
Bug Fixes - Various micro-releases for various bug fixes were also released.
- Image service updates to resolve bulk image import issues
- Bug fix to resolve pass printing issues
- Resolution to "No Content" error message
Article is closed for comments.