During the school year it is important to correctly disable the accounts of users that are no longer active in your school. These Heroes may have transferred or taken on new duties and are no longer in need of Hero Access for various reasons. This guide is designed to walk you through the process of making an account inactive (disabling).
1. To begin, log in to the Hero Administration site: http://setup.heropowered.com
2. From the Admin site, click on the “User” icon.
3. Click on the blue “SHOW ALL” button to view all of the users at your school.
4. Select User to edit by clicking on their email hyperlink, which will allow you to access the user properties.
5. Uncheck the “Active” checkmark box.
6. Click “Save” to disable the User account and remove that person’a access to Hero.
Read the Quick Start Guide Here: https://www.herok12.com/resource/disabling-users
For additional assistance, please contact our Hero Support Team
Chat: Live Chat