MINIMUM HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Mac OSX is not currently supported
- Thin Clients are not recommended
- Processor (CPU) with 2 GHz or above
- A minimum of 8 GB of RAM
- Monitor Resolution 1024 X 768 or higher
- A minimum of 20 GB of available space on the hard disk
- Internet Connection Broadband (high-speed) Internet connection with a speed of 54 Mbps or higher
- Access using a Ethernet access (100/1000 Mbps) should be considered when possible over Wireless access (802.11b/g/n) on desktops and laptops when possible.
USB ports will be required for the following equipment:
- Hero PT1000 model desktop pass printer
- Hero Li2208 bar code scanner
Proxy White List
Many Schools will have an internal and well as a guest wireless network. Hero recommends that you avoid using your guest network for wireless connectivity. Many school guest networks are throttled and have proxies in place that restrict content and require that you open an internet browser and agree to the schools usage policy.
Additionally, the following websites should be white listed on your wireless network to allow proper functionality.