Following the steps below, you can create a test re-enrollment record and walk through the re-enrollment process as a parent.
Make sure you are logged in to your environment to your school's Test Sandbox URL (e.g. https://yourschool.schoolmint2.net/signup) as an admin user.
1. Select Admissions > Manage Re-enrollments.
2. Click Search and, on the next page, "Add Student".
3. Complete the "Add New Returning Student" steps and click " Create Re-enrollment".
4. Now you'll see your test re-enrollment record listed in the "Manage Re-enrollments" screen.
5. Take note of the contact email and Access Code that was assigned to your re-enrollment.
6. Sign out of SchoolMint as an admin and sign back in to your school's Test Sandbox URL (e.g. https://yourschool.schoolmint2.net/signup) with the email address you noted earlier. Set your password.
7. Answer yes to the returning student question.
8. Enter the Access Code you noted earlier.
9. Complete and submit your re-enrollment forms.
*Note: In order to test re-enrollment you'll have to have created a re-enrollment packet and set your re-enrollment start and end dates.
Please also make sure to do all testing in Sandbox.