In order to set Cut-Off Dates for specific grades within your school, please follow the steps below.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click “Manage Calendars”.
3. Select Cut-off Dates.
4. If you have any Cut-Off Dates already in place, you’ll see these listed on this page.
5. In order to add a new Cut-Off Date, click the green “ + Cut-off Date” button.
6. You’ll be prompted to confirm the grade level and school(s) related to the Cut-Off Date.
Next, enter the oldest possible birth date and youngest possible birth date to confirm the dates the student must be born between.
*Please note: Once a cut-off Date has been established, students who don’t meet the Cut-Off Date won’t be able to apply for that particular grade. They will see a similar error message as the one displayed below: