How To: Set Cut-Off Dates for specific grades within your school:
- Step 1: Select Settings from the main menu
- Step 2: Click “Setup Calendars and Dates”
- Step 3: Select Cut-off Dates
- Step 4: If you have any Cut-Off Dates already in place, you’ll see these listed on this page.
- Step 5: In order to add a new Cut-Off Date, click the green “ + Cut-off Date” button.
- Step 6: You’ll be prompted to confirm the grade level and school(s) related to the Cut-Off Date
- Step 7: Next, enter the oldest possible birth date and youngest possible birth date to confirm the dates the student must be born between.
What will parents see when applying?
- *Please note: Once a cut-off Date has been established, students who don’t meet the Cut-Off Date won’t be able to apply for that particular grade. They will see a similar error message as the one displayed below: