Admins can manage General Packets by viewing student profiles, editing packet items, viewing checklists, and changing status. Bulk actions can be made by selecting multiple packets and selecting Bulk Action.
What is covered in this article?
- Bulk Actions
- Editing Forms for a Family
- What are the current limitations of this feature?
- Recommended Reading
From the Manage Packets page, there are several Actions available for Admins to make. Below is a brief description of each Action:
- View Student Profile: Navigate to the Student Profile.
- Edit Packet Items: Make edits to the General Packet Forms.
- View Checklist: Mark forms as Needs Corrections or Verified.
- Change Status: Update the status of the General Packet.
Actions can also be made in bulk by selecting multiple packets and clicking on the Select Bulk Action button.
- Email / Text Message: Send an Email or text message to the student's family
- Print Forms: Print forms from the selected packets
There are a few statuses for General Packets as they move through the completion process.
The General Packet Statuses include:
Not Started: The General Packet has been added to the student's account but the family has not started filling out any of the forms.
In Progress: The family has navigated to the General Packet and started filling out the forms. The family has not completed and submitted the forms.
Completed: The family has completed the forms and pressed Submit.
Needs Corrections: After reviewing the forms, an Admin has marked one or more forms with Needs Corrections. The status will be updated once a family re-submits the forms or an admin manually changes it.
Verified: Once an admin has reviewed the forms and marked them all as Verified, the General Packet's status will be updated to Verified.
Editing Forms for a Family
In General Packets, you can edit forms on behalf of a family. Please see the instructions below for editing forms in a General Packets.
1. Navigate to Manage Packets under the Admissions dropdown.
2. Use the filters to select the desired General Packet as well as the status and click Search.
3. After locating the student's packet, select Edit Packet Items in the Actions column.
4. Once the packet loads, click the dropdown arrow to expand the form that needs to be updated.
5. After all the edits have been made click Save and Continue Later or Submit Forms.
*Note: Clicking Submit Forms will update the General Packet status to Completed.
What are the current limitations of this feature?
- Using text/email to communicate the URL (instead of hosting it on a website) will use Ad hoc messaging.
Check out the next article "General Packets: Manage: Verifying a packet".