You can print completed General Packet forms from SchoolMint. Please see the instructions below for generating a PDF of selected forms from General Packets.
Generating Printable Forms
1. Navigate to Manage Packets under the Admissions dropdown.
2. Use the filters to select the desired General Packet as well as the status and click Search.
3. Select the student(s) whose General Packet(s) need to be printed.
4. Once the students have been selected, click Select Bulk Action and Print Forms.
5. A box will pop up asking you to select the forms you wish to print. Furthermore, you have the option of including a footer on each page with the student name, school, and grade. Make your selection, and click Submit.
Downloading and Printing Forms
You will see a message that states: We are generating a file for you to download and print, and will email you at email@example.com once it is ready. The process can take up to one hour according to the amount of data. Please wait patiently before you request a new one.
The email will contain a link for you to download your requested files. Download and open the zip file. This zip file will contain a single PDF for each of your students containing all requested forms for that student. Note that each PDF is titled by last name then first name:
You can now print these forms in alphabetical order for all of your students at once. There are many ways to print these PDFs at once. Please see below for three suggestions:
- On Mac OS, you can select all the PDFs, right click, and open in Preview. This will open all PDFs at once in Preview. From there, you can click File -> Print to print all PDFs at once.
- You can also do the same via Adobe Reader. Select all of the PDFs and click to open in Adobe Reader. From there, print the forms.
- Finally, you can select all the files, and drag the files into the printer dialog box.