What is covered in this article?
Just like verifying information from hard-copy forms turned into the school office, through SchoolMint an admin can double-check General Packet form information.
As families complete General Packets, an admin can start verifying the submitted information.
Verifying General Packets
1. Navigate to Manage Packets under the Admissions dropdown.
2. Use the filters to select the desired General Packet and select Completed status. Click Search.
3. Look into the information the family submitted: To verify that a document was correctly uploaded and it is of good quality.
Note: To view this information, you can either: a) view by editing the forms or b) view printed PDF of the submitted forms.
4. View Documents: Looking into the quality of uploaded files/documents is very important as you go through the checklist. If a guardian has uploaded a file, it will be listed under the form name, as demonstrated below.
5. View Checklist: After you have reviewed the information, go to the Checklist, and check off all of the forms you have verified. Remember to click the "Save" button once you've verified items in the Checklist!
6. Once you have verified all of the forms, the students will be placed in Verified Status, which will alert all admin that the student is done with the General Packet.
What are the current limitations of this feature?
None! This feature truly helps you verify the items in a packet!
Check out the next article "General Packets: Manage: Printing".