You can easily make an offer to a student who has applied but who has not been run in the lottery.
Once a student applies, regardless of whether or not the lottery is run, you can register them or enable them to register their child.
How to do this:
1. Log into SchoolMint as an admin
2. Look for the applicant in the Student Index.
3. When you find them, select "View."
4. Under the section called "Applications," select "Make Offer."
5. Select "Make offer with Notification" (recommended).
6. Once you have made an offer, select "Accept" if you are certain the parent wishes to accept.
7. Next, select "Register," and you can now register them as you would any student. You can also direct the parent to log into their account and register their child.