Re-Enrollment records for returning students can be created in bulk either through an import or by rolling over registered students from the current year. However, there may be a situation when you need to manually create an individual re-enrollment record for a student who does not yet exist in SchoolMint (for example, if the student transferred or was added after the import).
This re-enrollment can be created with a few easy steps:
- Navigate to Admissions > Manage Re-Enrollments
- Click on the green Add Student Button
- Fill out the requested information to create the new Re-Enrollment Record!
- Be sure to de-select "Send Notification" if you do not want the parent to be notified when the re-enrollment is added.
- An email address and mobile phone are required. If either of these are not available, you can fill in generic information to submit the record.