Uploading Student Photos via Bulk Upload
1) Your file must be a .zip file and not exceed 300mb. If your .zip file is larger than that, you can split it into multiple smaller files and upload them individually.
2) Your images must be named with the Student ID in order to properly match after import.
3) All images must live in the root of the .zip file. Don't put your photos into folders and then zip them.
4) Make sure there are no other files with your pics; sometimes there is a text file inserted and that needs to be removed.
5) The .zip file name cannot have spaces.
Adding/Editing Individual Student Photos
You can also edit/add student photos individually (for example, a new student or a student with no photo on the .zip file):
a) From the Student Information Page (via Student Lookup), click on “EDIT STUDENT”
b) Click on “CHANGE PHOTO”
c) Upload photo as needed
For additional assistance, please contact our Hero Support Team
Chat with us: CHAT NOW
Article is closed for comments.