The Hero Student Lookup feature is a great tool used for users who want to find students, track, or edit their information.
- Find students using their names, grade, or ID number.
- Check students' information.
- Edit students' information.
- Track students
- Add a student (for schools that do not import students files)
- Print Temp ID and History.
Instructions for using Student Lookup
Step 1. Visit https://access.heropowered.com
Step 2. Introduce your username and password.
Step 3. Click on the "Student Lookup" feature.
Step 4. Find a student by entering part of the student's first name and/or last name. You can also find the student by entering the complete ID number.
Step 5. Students matching the search criteria will be shown here. Click on the name of the student(s) that you are looking for.
Step 6. Once you have selected the required student, you will see the student's information screen. In this section you will be able to:
- Information: Check and/or edit the student's personal information (It depends on your permission).
- Schedule: Check the student's Schedule.
- Vehicle: Check and/or edit the student's Vehicle information (It depends on your permission).
- Behavior History: Check, edit, or delete the student's entries in the Behavior History tab. Learn more about the student's behavior history here.
- Referral History: Check Referral History if your School District uses Incident Manager.
- Keys: Add and/or revoke students' and parents' keys; Reset students' passwords (It depends on your permission).
- Track Student: Track the student for a behavior.
- Print Temp ID: Print a Temp ID.
- Print History: Download a PDF copy of the student's behavior history.
- Edit Student: Make updates to a student's information. Note: manual updates in this section will be overridden if your school uses auto imports for student information.
Add a student
This section will let you add a student manually to Hero depending on your permissions in Hero.
- This feature is only for schools that do not import their students' data files.
- If your school imports students' data files, then they should be added during the normal import process that runs nightly for your school. If you add a student manually today, and we run and import in the morning and the student is not on the file, the student will be made inactive.
The minimum information required to manually add a student:
- Student ID.
- First and last name.
Finally, confirm that ACTIVE is checked, and click on SAVE STUDENT to save the information.
For additional assistance, don’t forget about the button.
Contact our Hero Support Team
Chat: Live Chat